Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Solvent
Used and recommended by major firearms manufacturers, Lucas Extreme Duty Bore Solvent & Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner is a premium blend of cleaning solvents and corrosion inhibitors. It easily removes carbon and powder residue from actions as well as copper and lead fouling from cylinders and barrels. The solvent based formula cleans deep to remove old oils and grease and provides a micro thin layer of rust and corrosion inhibitor on metal surfaces and bores. It is safe on polymers and factory applied firearm finishes.
Lucas Extreme Duty Bore Solvent & Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner was also designed to thoroughly and efficiently clean firearms using an ultrasonic cleaner and its high flash point makes it ideal for heated tank units. The special formulation is designed to be used straight from the bottle in ultrasonic cleaners without any messy mixing and without having to use a rinsing agent or lubrication dip, saving you time and money.
After ultrasonic cleaning, simply remove your firearm, allow it to drip dry or used compressed air, lubricate per manufacturer’s instructions and reassemble. Your firearm is clean, protected from corrosion inside and out, lubricated and ready for storage, carry or use.
- Cleans and protects your firearms, provides excellent rust protection.
- Low odor, pleasant grape scent, contains no ammonia, kerosene or water.
- Great for use in ultrasonic cleaners, solvent based formula requires no mixing, rinsing or oil dip after ultrasonic use, saving time and money.
- Ideal in heated units, flash point of 210° F is much safer than other products.
- Made in U.S.A.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is a special blend of oil and petroleum-extracted additives producing a lubrication specially formulated for high volume, high heat and friction firearms.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is designed for semi-auto rifles, shotguns and pistols as well as full auto firearms and suppressors. It offers superior burn-off resistance. Its polymeric film protects metal from rust, moisture and dramatically reduces wear during all shooting conditions.
Applying Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil to bores, bolt carriers and gas pistons makes clean-up of powder residue, copper and carbon fouling a much easier task. Apply a light coat to suppressor baffles and mounts to resist carbon build up and to make cleaning quicker and easier. It neutralizes acids from fingerprints and resists drying for long term storage use. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is great for lubrication on all high heat high use firearms and NFA items.
- Designed for weapons that experience high volume, full auto, and suppressed fire
- Protects metal parts from rust, wear and moisture during extreme conditions
- Provides maximum heat resistance
- Superior blow back resistance, keeping oil out of your face and off your glasses