- CLP cleans firing residue and contaminants from the bore, moving parts and exterior of firearms while reducing friction and protecting from corrosion
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -65 F to +475 F, and after saltwater immersion
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear by protecting treated surfaces with an advanced boundary film
- Does not deteriorate under high temperatures and extreme pressure
- Protects metals with special rust inhibitors
Break Free CLP is the gold standard solution requiring only one step to clean, lubricate and protect your firearm. More than a superior lubricant, CLP cleans firing residue and other contaminates from the bore, moving parts, and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion. The CLP formula does not deteriorate under high temperatures or extreme pressure. Manufactured from the highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils, plus special, friction-reducing, anti-wear additives, Break Free CLP is the ideal all-in-one formula to service and preserve your firearm.
This listing is for the 4 oz sqeeze bottle.